APPLE AND AVOCADO BREAD RECIPE. VEGAN BREAD RECIPE
MY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO JUNIA KIM OF NEW JERSEY, USA FOR HER WILLINGNESS TO DO THIS GUEST POST, ON A VERY SPECIAL VEGAN BREAD RECIPE.
For the first time I am publishing a Vegan recipe and
For the first time also, I am publishing a Bread recipe… :)
Like cpsr commented in this bloig a while ago- “Cooking varieties transcends beyond time ( in variety). “ Variety” is the missing ingredient that connects the eater and the food” …. and Yes, cooking-varieties will live up to her name, so here goes……
You will really enjoy this healthy, flavorful and easy to prepare “Apple and Avocado Bread”, inspired by Junia. Do visit her blog for more vegan recipes on bread, dips, vegetables/ salad, juices and cookies. View the yummy images and healthy ingredients , I assure you will surely be tempted to try them out.
http://www.juniakk.blogspot.com MIS PENSAMIENTOS
APPLE AND AVOCADO BREAD RECIPE
Hi everyone! I'm Junia and I blog over at Mis Pensamientos (http://juniakk.blogspot.com) about my food inspirations in the kitchen. I love finding healthy ways to enjoy everyday eating and snacking. I started on a personal journey to eat plant based foods just two years ago and I've never felt better. I've experienced immense health benefits such as better digestion, more energy, radiant glow, and body cleansing.
One thing that I dearly miss is baked goods. I love to indulge here and there, of course! This is a bread recipe that was inspired by my love for avocados! Enjoy this yummy recipe, and please come by and check out my latest healthy food inspirations. :)
Apple Avocado Bread..
Apple Avocado Bread..
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp double acting baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2.5 tbsp golden flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp water (2 eggs)
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup avocado
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1 cup grated apple
1. Combine all the dry ingredients together.
2. In a small bowl, combine flaxseed meal with 6 tbsp water and let it sit for 3 minutes.
3. Combine flaxseed mixture with avocado, canola, maple syrup in a food processor until smooth.
4. Add applesauce and vanilla to the avocado mixture and stir by hand.
5. Add in dry mixture to the wet mixture. Do not over mix!
6. Fold grated apple into the batter gently. Reserve some grated apple for garnish.
7. Put batter in a greased baking loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
see banner at my sidebar