Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BLOGGERS AWARD..THE READER APPRECIATION AWARD.... HI FRIENDS, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEA BLENDS ?


HI  FRIENDS....
April 25th. It’s been 6 months now, for the second time, I have received a very special award-
 this one is from Ana Luiza of Brazil. one of the top best and top popular at  bloggers
Being one of the 6 chosen by Ana to receive
The Reader Appreciation Award” -
 this is truly a wonderful surprise for me.


Like Balqis, one of the six recipients said, “I looked admiringly at the award and felt proud to see the 3 medals in it, from gold to bronze! Have I conquered all 3?


That is just how I feel too. I hope Ana thinks of me as all three…to me, respectfully, you are a very special friend in the virtual world and now I will extend the tradition by giving away (exactly as per tradition)  6 awards to my wonderful cyber friends listed:


15 comments:

  1. what do I do Maznah and how to receive the award?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations All of You.. I am so happy for u guys..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Thats really cool! Thyanks so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!
    I have no idea why this blog has the hits it has and is at this top at bloggers.
    lol
    I started another blog today... hehe I will keep it very secret and only will tell special friends.
    I don't see any change in having numbers... I don't think numbers can measure anything.
    But... that is how they measure it.
    Tea? We Brazilians take coffee! Tea blend... I'll think about it. A reason to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maznah, wow I have never received a Blogger award before! Thank you very much for your kind words. It touched my heart and I appreciate the hand of friendship that you have extended to me across the miles! A big hug and thank you! - Nelieta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ana, congrats on your new blog , I am confident it will be a big hit !
    ha ha – I am no chef and I cant show off any culinary stuff like some exotic cuisine or compete with martha stewart and those chef diva, so I have to be diffferent from them all, hence I put eyes on my fruit stack- the Borobudur :)
    hope i get better each day. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maznah! Congrats to you and your 6 friends! Being awarded makes a difference in our blogging life because the person awarding it sees what we fail to see, sometimes, in our blogs. It's something unexpected but it comes our way.

    Thank you for your kind thought of me by including those lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! You deserve this award-your blog and recipes are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my site and liking my recipe too! You have a nice blogsite :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! looking forward to further reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you...this is so cool...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maznah,
    I am just back from my holiday and am so happy to see this award for me. Thank you so much for your sweet words and appreciation dear. I am very much honoured.
    Hugs,
    Shobha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am humbled and truly honoured by this award!

    No one knew me better.. time and distance may have kept us so far apart.. but the special moments we shared will forever be close to my heart..

    I am a lousy cook, but your Cooking Varieties have inspired me to visit my kitchen more oftern! LOL

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good and informative blog... keep up good work always..........

    ReplyDelete