Sunday, June 12, 2011

GRILLED SALMON RECIPE


GRILLED SALMON RECIPE


SPECIAL GUEST POST BY NAVANEETHAM KRISHNAN
(Nava-K) from Kota Kemuning, Selangor, Malaysia
blogs on LIFE AND STYLE:
Food and Cooking, Fashion and Beauty, Food ventures, Travel,
Entertainment, Features and Current Affairs
http://www.nava-k.com

GRILL SALMON RECIPE
Grilling salmon is one of the methods of preparing this fish. There are various ways of grilling salmon - from on the barbecue, in a grill pan or on a char grill. Since salmon by itself is tasty and delicious, I just used minimal ingredients to marinate the fish and grilled it in a portable grilling pan. By the way, salmon is a healthy choice for a healthy lifestyle with plenty of nutrition.


Ingredients:

2 (abt 200g) pieces salmon
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried mint leaves
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
Lemon wedges


Method:
Sprinkle the oregano, mint, pepper and salt on both sides of the fish.
Rub all over the fish.
Leave it in the fridge and let it marinate for at least 3-4 hours

Now, heat the portable grill and drizzle the olive oil over.

Once heated but not too hot, add the fish inside.

Grill both sides of the fish for a nice dark brown color.

Remove and serve with the lemon wedges

A very special thank you to Nava-k for the delicious Salmon recipe and willing to do guest post for me.
URL Banner at right side bar.
GRILLED SALMON Page 5 of about 2,200,000 results- liste as at 19 june 2011-  Page 5 # 3 -google search

14 comments:

  1. This looks delicious & tempting. Lovely post! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Maznah, really appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like grilled salmon and I am mainly on fish diet.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grilled Salmon...I asked my mom to do this... She made it n was tasty .. I hate fish but first time i liked fish after eating this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious recipe, thank you so much for your kind visit, my first time here, from now on, I'll visit more times, as well as I promoted on Google +1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Maznah! Thank you so much for appreciating my work. Really nice of you! Please accept & collect all the awards, you deserve them all. You really made my day by your sweet note. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really tasty ... Mu mom made it and it was really tasty.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. many thanks ambreen for the wonderful awards. i am arranging for their ditribution also. take care and have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi nava, i have trie dyour salmon recipe and its delicious, i ate 2 pieces..ha ha thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nava, what a beautiful grilled salmon recipe with these herbs!
    Maznah, thank you for all those beautiful awards (2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 and 11) you passed over to me (please see my latest post on Mughlai Kheema Paratha, in which I acknowledged you) and for appreciating and voting my recipe-challenge entry "Citrus-zest fried rice" on the Blogstew Food Frenzy site. Your words were music to my ears! You are so sweet! Would love to do a guest post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds tasty and looks to be pretty darn healthy to boot. Going to have to give this a try the next time I do salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. many thanks to all for your visits and for those who put in comments.
    Above all i wish ti thanks nava-k for doing this guest post with her delicious grilled salmon recipe

    ReplyDelete