Saturday, December 29, 2012

IN TRANSIT TO 2013

in transit to 2013
no comments for this post in transit- happy viewing

extravant-garde kebaya
heritage
           The kebaya has evolved into haute couture so grand, so lavish, that it's basic function has given way to its forms:luxurious and not conventional.
Photographer Darius Manihuruk
Credit to Aquila style
        HERITAGE
        pilgrimage of the mystic

..HOW can you ever hope to know the beloved, without becoming in every cell the lover
Jalaluddin Rumi, Persian poet (1207-1273)
 Photographer Panji Indra
NO COMMENTS FOR THIS POST IN TRANSIT- HAPPY VIEWING         Credit to Aquila  style
My great blogger friend Jan Oliver (1-2punch) commented on the above 
"Thank you for sharing bits of who you are, also I wanted my daughter to see 
your blog today, and she knew one of the models, 
the one still, by Panji Indra,,small world eh? "
my  reply   
                         Hi Jan , my best regards to your daughter in US, who is a friend of this model  in  Jakarta
 and me in KL- -discovered by you :)  that's a real transit ,as in this post title
and a nostalgic coincidence for end 2012