Liiebster Award…. .liebster means love
The Liebster Award was given to me by Mari Sterling Wilbur from Washington.
Thank you so much Mari for your kind thoughts and for the Award
.I have known Mari for about 6 months now-
It’s such a great feeling, when the award comes from someone so dear to me,
from someone who is such a talented professional photographer and an esteem photo blogger. Her blog is one of stylish and supreme taste.
Visitors to her blog, will get glued to her well presented Photography tutorials.
Do visit her at:
|Check this banner at my sidebar|
There are some rules that comes with this Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to their post.
I have done the link to Mari Wilbur who gave me the Award
2. Reveal your top 5 blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Post the award on your blog
4 Bask in the love of the most supportive people on the internet- other bloggers
5. Best of all, have fun and spread the Karma
These are the 5 blogs that I picked for a variety of great reasons: I have put their links as well, Do get connected with them... Mari Wilbur, you will love these blogs too
|Uncle Lee, Beanizer, Dzoli, IBG, Amy|
1. Lee/ Uncle Lee, a former Malaysian, now a Canadian, who is full of love and always carry a song in his heart . Also a part time student in women architecture. ha ha ha – his blog, moonlight rendezvous http://moonlightnightsstarryskies.blogspot.com/
2. Beanizer from The Philippines- O yes I have been wanting to give him an Award of this type- you know the “Love thingy”, so that he can pass it on to his honey, his “forever and ever loving dearest”http://beanizertells.blogspot.com/ beanizer talks..
3. Dzoli- from New Zealand- google translate says Dzoli writes in Croatian and English..but from Dzoli’s words, I think she writes in Serben too. Dzoli is a another versatile blogger, a linguist, an adventurous lady who loves cooking, fishing and gardening- also very passionate about greens. http://dzolistic.blogspot.com/
4. IBG- Tulpar blogs on Antalya:- the Turkish Riviera and the magnificent city of Turkey. A university student in political science and finance administration, who also blogs on the Turkic family such as the Uyghur, kyrgyz, Azerbaijani, Kazakhs and tatarstan people . View beautiful and unique photographs from both blogs..
5. Amy from Sri Lanka, currently residing in Singapore, is a versatile blogger with a bright future for success, has a few blogs, two of which are-
http://ww4to.blogspot.com/ eye beyond the lens- relates to photography works
http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/ food corner