Tuesday, September 20, 2011

VEGETARIAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE. THE HUNDRED HEARTS AWARD FROM JULIE

FRIED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE- VEGETARIAN STYLE
Ingredients:
For 1 cup cauliflower florets and 1 medium size red tomato- slice into 8
Mince 2 pieces shallots , 2 pieces garlic and half of green capsicum
Boil some chick peas, when soft, remove skin and blend into a paste- use 3 tbsp only
1 tsp soup spice powder, salt to taste and 1 stalk curry leaves
5 tbsp water and 2 tbsp oil for frying.
Heat oil and fry minced ingredients until wilted. Add in curry leaves, salt and chick peas paste. 
Stir until shallots turn golden brown. Add in cauliflower and water. After 3 minutes, add tomatoes and cover pan with lid for another 4 minutes. Cauliflower should cook “al dente”.
Put off fire and serve hot.
Now, we move on to the awards......
============================
THE HUNDRED HEARTS AWARD
============================
In Bulgarian language   “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry my love for you”.


I was given this award by Julie at http://erivumpuliyumm.blogspot.com/ 
Sorry, I have disabled image copy. What you have to do is – double click on the award pic and a new page will appear.. on this page. Do right click and then click on “SAVE IMAGE AS” it will automatically download for you in your “download file”- thanks


Here are a few words from Julie. That you may know her better- do visit her lovely blog
I am a home maker presently.Mom of two small kids,spending most of the time uniting the family bond.I am not an expert in cooking,just started after marriage; but was a keen observer always with my mom. My mom is an expert and my guide always,at a call distance.I am keen at learning new dishes either by myself or from others experiences.I modify it according to my family's tastes.I spent most of my time experimenting something new.
My husband and me prefer the homely healthy foods..So my work is always on :-) Only thing is I don't find much spare time nowadays as kids are small.
I hope all my blog viewers  will have a great time..
Many thanks to Julie for the adorable award, please accept my thank you card here.

I would like to share the joy and give away this hundred hearts award to:


Katrina:  http://www.woman724.blogspot.com/ 



Jennie:  http://www.narratorreviews.blogspot.com/

Addy and Lynne :   http://blogmenagerie.blogspot.com


30 comments:

  1. wow..yummy cauliflower fry !!
    Congrats on your award n your sweet mention about me,Thank you so much n wish you many more..
    Sorry to tell you I couldn't download the previous award as well as today's thank you card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dish looks delicious. And congrats on the award! It's well deserved. Thanks for sharing it with me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice recipe..cabbage dish that I really love and miss is the Reuben sandwich, with sauerkraut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice recipe,dish looks delicious..congrats on your award,wish you many many more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tasty sounds this recepie.Loev how you dressed it with side dishes.Congrats on award
    Well deserved;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an original way of preparing cauliflower; love it.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. The recipe sounds wonderful and a great new way to prepare cauliflower.

    I'm honored to receive the award!!! Thank you so much for your generosity! :D I will post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice recipe and fabulous photos!
    Congratulations for awards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much Ms.Wan..weeeeee..I love cauliflower and brocolli Ms.Wan..I love eating veggies..and soups...now I am starving..

    I'll collect my award now thank you soooooo muccchhh *kisses from me mwahhhhhh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dear,

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful award with me....

    I am not able to view the image even if I double click it....so will appreciate if you can email it to me!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time here, following your lovely space...yummy recipe..congrats on your awards..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great recipe!
    Congrats to you for being awarded with such a beautiful award. Thank you for choosing me as one of the recipients. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the combo of ingredients in the recipe, very healthy and lovely recipe..

    Congrats on ur award, i too got it from Julie, but thanks a lot for sharing it with me, happy that u thought about me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This recipe sounds so healthy! You have so many great recipes here. Thanks for visiting my blog and congrats for the award! You deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very colourful and awesome dish. Congrats on your award. Thanks for sharing this wonderful award with me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummy cauliflower fry!! I like this type of dishes....Also Congratz on your award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Wan,
    this is my e mail id ,sorry for the trouble..
    julstreat@gmail.com
    Thanx in advance,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. yummy dish and congrats on ur award u deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great dish - you deserve the award and thank you for passing it along...I am deeply touched. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome dish. Everytime you made a post here, I am just getting more curios of yummy it taste WAN.Keep it up.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi Julie, yummy chunklet, alfandi, suja,
    dzoli, IBG, rita, mari wilbur, jasna,
    sie, anu, reshmi, balqis, sobha,
    tatabonita, chandrani, amy, nisha,
    ann and bennix for the kind visits
    and great comments..
    have a wonderful day to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice recipe and thanks so much on the awards! not able to copy though.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,
    Very nice variety from the usual with chick peas paste added to this!

    Had not taken chick peas in any form for a long time.Loved to have it as snacks.

    Years ago we can buy it everyday, usually came with the boiled peanuts. These days just cannot find anyone selling them anymore! Why?

    Thank you so much for the award - love visiting your blog with all the recipes and tips and most of all getting to know the guest stars and all their special talents from all around the world.. Fantastic blog!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  24. recipes are delicious, attractive appearance, was incredible

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cauliflower recipe looks so yumm.

    Congrats on your award and thank you so much for considering me and passing it to me. You are one of the few real motivators for the budding bloggers like me. Thank you so much.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  26. I simply love your blog, very nice reciepe, i love cauliflower. Congratulation for that award this is 3rd or 4th time i am wishing you. Sorry Wan I could not comment for somedays but I am back now.
    I simply love your blog, very nice reciepe, i love cauliflower. Congratulation for that award this is 3rd or 4th time i am wishing you. Sorry Wan I could not comment for somedays but I am back now.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you very much to everyone, that my award is well-received by all.


    Thank you for the kind visits and comments
    from Sonia, lena, Katrina, sugeng,
    uma and sarang mangi

    ReplyDelete